PORT ELIZABETH ATTRACTIONSMongoose Manor Bed & Breakfast allows for quick and easy access to the majority of activities and attractions in and around Port Elizabeth and is the perfect gateway to the Garden Route and the Sunshine Coast.
Mongoose Manor Bed & Breakfast is situated in the heart of Port Elizabeth which oozes tranquility. Awake to the chirps of the varied birdlife in the spectacular tropical gardens, relaxed, refreshed and ready for the day’s Nelson Mandela Bay Adventure… Whether it’s relaxing on the beach, a stroll along the beach front esplanade, or taking in a bit of history at the Bayworld Oceanarium and Museum, Mongoose Manor Bed & Breakfast has it all and more right on its doorstep:
- Safe swimming on Humewood & Kings Beaches.
- Bayworld P.E. Museum and Oceanarium.
- Mac Arthur Sea Water Swimming Pool.
- Numerous restaurants, shops, pubs & nightclubs.
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium. (The King’s Rugby Stadium)
- Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Centre.
Other Nearby Port Elizabeth Activities:
- SA’s only true Links golf course – Humewood Golf Club (25min).
- Theescombe Wine Estate (10min).
- Addo Elephant Park (45min).
- Schotia Safaris (45min).
- Seaview Lion Park (20min).
- Number of Private Game Reserves (20-40min).
- Port Elizabeth Harbour (15min).
- Good Fishing (20min).
- Virgin Active Gym (2min).
- St Georges Park Cricket Ground (15min).
- Kragga Kamma Game Park (15min).
- Ocean Charters (Deep Sea Angling or Island Cruise) (15min).
- Shopping Complexes (Greenacres, Walmer Park and Others) (10min).