PORT ELIZABETH GUESTHOUSE FACILITIES
Mongoose Manor Bed & Breakfast guests will find ample relaxation in the extensive bird-filled gardens, nestled on the banks of the Baakens River. The Guest House is situated in the lovely and leafy Woodlands, central to all of the Port Elizabeth attractions, activities and a short 20 minute drive from the Port Elizabeth Airport.
The large sun deck is the ideal place to relax while soaking up the sunshine or enjoying a sundown cocktail amongst friends. The patio is equipped with braai (BBQ) facilities for the guests al fresco entertainment requirements.
Mongoose Manor features quality modern facilities and services, ensuring your stay in Port Elizabeth is a memorable one:
Guest House Facilies
- Large Patio
- Ceiling Fans & Wall Mounted Heaters
- Each room has its own underfloor heating
- Information Centre & Tour Bookings
- Valuables Safe
- Secure off-street parking
- Equipped with kitchenettes
- Mini Bar Facilities
- En-suite Bathrooms with showers
- Hammocks in Garden
- Rooms are serviced daily
- Television with DSTV
- Wireless Internet
- Airport Transfer
- Day tours to Addo Elephant Park
- Dinner is served on request and by prior arrangement
Languages Spoken: English, Afrikaans and Xhosa.
Wheelchair Friend: One room.
In-House Meals: Dinners & Packed Lunches (available on request)
Sorry No Pets Allowed.